A property owner, or an individual, whose primary residence is in the unincorporated areas of Pinellas County or one of the member cities is entitled to a free library card. Click here to register online.
You will need to provide a valid Florida driver's license/Florida identification card with a current address the first time you use the library OR
- Your current TRIM notice or tax bill
- A current utility bill (includes cable television)
- A deed to property in the Cooperative area
- Vehicle registration or title (current year)
- Voter’s registration
- Other appropriate identification